We’ve written creative and strategic content for lots of well-known brands, local businesses and individual professionals in Manchester, Cheshire and beyond, plus other marketing and media services. If you’d like to see examples, just ask.
SPOTLIGHT PROJECT: Copywriting and editing for Manchester Science Festival 2016 (print and web), proudly produced by the Museum of Science and Industry (MSI), following work for the 2015 festival.
Woodshed was founded by Liane Baddeley, an expert copywriter and digital marketer with a background in journalism and business. Her experience includes projects for major names like The Co-operative Group, Miller & Carter, Figleaves and Butlins, as well as smaller organisations in fields as diverse as law, fashion, forensics, medical research and local government.Find out more
What types of projects have we handled?
- Helping businesses start a digital presence from scratch – including website content, appropriate social media tie-ins and assisting with email and other communications.
- Reviewing and improving existing online performance, from Google visibility potential right through to website user experience and social profiles.
- Writing content for major digital advertising campaigns, including email marketing, raising awareness via social media and writing news articles – plus running offers, competitions and other cost-effective incentives.
- Producing regular blogs and email newsletter content to inform and retain customers – and improve your SEO (search engine optimisation) performance.
- Creating social media schedules to help you engage with consumers on a daily or weekly basis, in a relaxed style that saves you time.
- Writing brochure content (online or in print).
- Creative advertising initatives – including signage, brand straplines and specific campaigns.